Plans & Pricing
Get the best solution for your online business for a simple, straightforward pricing!
Frequently asked questions
- Is it easy to change plans?
- It sure is. You can upgrade, downgrade or switch from monthly to annual billing at anytime.
- Do I have to choose my plan first?
- You get a free 14-day trial on all of our plans. All you need to do is select a plan that works best for you.
- Can I have a refund?
- We provide you with a 14-day free trial to evaluate our services. Currently, we do not offer refunds. If you choose to cancel, your current subscription will continue till the expiry date and you won't be charged any further. In case you are not happy with our product and services please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve any issues you may be facing.
- How do I get my money?
- It’s simple: connect your payment gateway and anything you earn on Teachmore will be deposited directly into your account.
- Do I need a credit card to sign up?
- Nope! For our 14-day free trial, there’s no credit card required.
- Can I see a demo?
- We would LOVE to walk you through Teachmore and provide you a personalized demo. Please leave us a message in the chat to book your demo.
- Is Teachmore safe and secure?
- Your data (and your customers’ data) is always safe with Teachmore. All online transactions are encrypted, and we’re regularly updating our product to ensure that it’s in compliance with global security standards like GDPR.
- Is there a limit to how much content I can upload?
- There is no limit on uploading in any of the paid plans. You can upload the following type of content - PDF, Video, Docx, PPT, Text, Images, Audio.
- Will Teachmore sell my courses?
- No. Teachmore offers you all the tools needed to create, market & sell your courses, but at the end you need to execute it on your own.
- Do I own my content?
- Yes, You own the content you upload. We will never use, share your content and user data.
- Which payment gateways are supported?
- We support all major Payment Gateways like Razorpay, Paytm, & Instamojo. We are continuously adding new payment gateway options. As of now, for international payments we support Stripe and 2Checkout. If you need any other payment gateway, feel free to drop an email to email@example.com
- Can I use my own domain name?
- Yes, You can use your own domain name in any of the paid plans.
- How is my video content secured by Teachmore?
- Teachmore secure the videos through its custom technology based on encryption and authentication. No Video downloader can download and play video content from Teachmore Video Player. To prevent the screen captures on browsers, we add dynamic watermarking while playing the video content.
- What do you mean by unlimited bandwidth?
Bandwidth can be very confusing when it comes to video streaming. And it's difficult to anticipate what your need will be.
So we've set our bandwidth limits so high, that most Teachmore users will never need to worry about it. In fact, 99% of our customers don’t even come close.
If you do end up needing more than our standard limit, we’ll send you a friendly email giving you the heads up that you’re close, and we'll work with you to put together a custome plan just for you.
If you already know you’re different than 99% of Teachmore users, and think you're in the top 1% of bandwidth usage, get in touch with our team.